Privacy is important to Off The Wall Trampoline Fun Center. Making sure that you know how we collect, use, share, and secure information on this website is also important to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you. When we use the phrase "personal information" we mean information that is associated with your name.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
By Asking. On our site or social media, we may ask you to give us information. If you want to sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for your e-mail, mobile number, or mailing address. If you sign up for sweepstakes, we will ask for information like your first and last name, e-mail address, and phone and mobile number. If you compete in our contests, we’ll ask you for your name, phone and mobile number, e-mail address, street address, and birthday.
We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us, and we collect customer information when we process a sale, like your name, credit or debit card information, phone and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address.
If you use Facebook, Twitter, or another social media site to sign up for one of our promotions, we may collect the information that you submit through Facebook or the other site. When you "like" us on Facebook or other social media sites, we will also collect your information from Facebook, such as your name and e-mail address. Remember that if you submit information through Facebook or similar sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies and information you share might be seen by the general public.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Our website also has sweepstakes and other promotions, and we may let you submit your information electronically. If we do this, we will use the information you provide to conduct the promotion.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways.
- Sharing Your Information With Service Providers. We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services, or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, to respond to inquiries, or to process payments.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that you have violated our polices, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of Off The Wall, or another person.
- Sharing Your Information as Permitted By Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition. If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share all types of information with the acquiring company.
- Interest-Based Advertising. Off The Wall may participate in interest-based (online behavior) advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. You may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop, or you may see advertising for Off The Wall products on other websites based on your browsing behavior across different websites.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties as we deem appropriate.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep your information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to people who we didn’t mention in this policy. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.