Customer safety is our main concern. The Rules and Regulations are designed to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
To minimize the chance of dangerous situations especially for inexperienced Jumpers Off The Wall has clearly posted trampoline court rules at the entrance to each court. These rules and patrons are to be followed at all times, and are enforced through our Court Referres in a firm and consistent manner.
- SLIP RESISTANT SOCKS ARE REQUIRED
- Jump at your own risk and within your ability.
- Be aware of other jumpers.
- All jumpers are required to sign a waiver before entering the jumping area.
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, playing tag, etc..
- NO double bouncing.
- NO double flips.
- NO sitting anywhere on the trampoline court or pads.
- NO climbing on wall pads.
- NO belt buckles, studs on clothing, or loose objects in pockets (keys, cell phone, money).
- NO throwing footballs or any other objects on court.
- NO touching or leaning on nets.
- NO gum, food or drink on court or platform.
- NO wearing shoes on court of any kind
- You cannot jump with a cast
- NO ONE allowed on court without a signed waiver and appropriate wristband.